Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day...and other items....




Happy St. Patricks Day everyone!!

My friend had posted this video on her Facebook and I loved it! It is a great explaination of St. Patrick.
Check out this link! It is around 8 minutes long, but worth it! It's by Veggie Tales. :)


Since today is a feast day, (since we have been in Lenten Season--we have given up meat (except fish), sweets, and coffee) we are going to be eating good!! On today's menu, I will be fixing Guinness-marinated London Broil with Rosemary and Garlic, Mushroom Guinness Gravy, and Rustic Colcannon. Yummy!! I can't wait!!

On another note, John and I watched a movie yesterday (I know..amazing, huh?) It's called Fireproof. We had heard from some folks that it was really good. Now, in the beginning of the movie, it is a bit cheesy, and long winded; however, PLEASE stick with it. It is a great movie with a wonderful message. It reminded me of how good God has been to John and I in our own marriage. I highly recommend it.

And finally, some dear friends of ours gave Lydia a play kitchen. It was their daughter's and she has outgrown it. We cleaned it up and she loves it!! We placed it in our kitchen so when Momma cooks, Lydia cooks. I love that too!! My little Chef Lydia! Here are some pictures we took yesterday of her playing. Seriously, she is too cute!











3 comments:

Katie said...

Hey, Claudine! Can you update us on how attachment and communication are going? Lydia is so cute. God has blessed you richly!

Denise said...

How fabulous! She looks great and that should be a big help in the coming years! The kids seem to love the kitchen for a long time.

John and Claudine Super said...

Katie,

Attachment is going well. Finally, we are starting to see some positive signs of really good attachment to us. She is such a Daddy's girl...she loves him dearly. A nice change from what we went through in China. Daddy doesn't seem to mind a bit. :) Miss you all..hope you are well!!!Love and hugs..the Supers