Monday, August 4, 2008

End of the day.....

As I come to the end of the day...we have received no call. I am so disappointed, but I understand that God is still in control over this process. We are truly at His mercy.

There was another rumor that China will only send out referrals through 1/27/2006. Ugh..they are already through 1/25/2006, which means that they only will send out 2 days worth of referrals. With Chinese New Year being from 1/29 through 2/4 in 2006 and nothing produced during those days..makes me a litte upset that China didn't go any further.

May I vent?

Sometimes I think that it is because of the Olympics that they are going at a snail's pace. They don't want to be looked upon as a country that "gives" their children away. Bad press is not good for China. They dislike it very much. So, is it pride that is keeping my daughter in an institution? The longer she is there, the worse it is for her. That grieves me greatly.

I have to continue to "preach" to myself that it is His timing and it is perfect. I can't argue with that. He is GOD. May God be gracious to us as we continue to wait. Patience...evidently I haven't learned it yet.... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this could sound cliché, but I just want to encourage you that His time is PERFECT. I know it couldn't possibly seem that way, but it really is BEST for you, john AND lydia that you WAIT until He brings her to you. Not just okay, not just "give me patience", but it is the BEST thing. It's what He's planned the whole time! He knows exactly when you will see Lydia, and He is preparing you for that. Don't ask to skip the days He's portioned out for you to be made more like Him BEFORE Lydia comes. I'm praying for y'all...