Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Lord's Provision


Good morning folks! I just want to stop and thank the Lord for His provision throughout this adoption process. We now have a remaining balance of $3,443.75! Amen and amen.

It is quite humbling after venting last night that I have tendancy to trust God in some areas and not others. Which is obvious through my thoughts and actions. I had a very candid talk with the Lord this morning and I am resolved not to worry or be anxious of when we will receive our referral. It is truly in His hands and He has been so faithful to us. I have no cause to doubt Him.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." Philippians 4:6

Thanks for all your prayers and concerns for us. I am so grateful for the Body of Christ.

May the peace of Christ rule in your hearts today......

No comments: